Mark Ruffalo Talks NOW YOU SEE ME, the Way Louis Leterrier Always Moves the Camera, and THE AVENGERS Sequel
With director Louis Leterrier’s (The Incredible Hulk) magician-centered thriller Now You See Me opening May 31st, I recently went to New Orleans to interview the cast. For those unfamiliar with the story, it follows an FBI squad on the heels of a team of bank-robbing magicians who share their profits with the audience. The pic boasts an impressive ensemble cast that includes Jesse Eisenberg, Isla Fisher, Woody Harrelson, Dave Franco, Mark Ruffalo, Michael Caine, Melanie Laurent, and Morgan Freeman. For more on the film, watch six clips and check out all of our previous coverage.
During my interview with Ruffalo, he talked about how much fun he had making the movie, what he learned about magic, what it was like working for Leterrier and his always moving camera, and more. In addition, he talked about how his life has changed over the past year, and if he’s talked to Joss Whedon about The Avengers sequel. Hit the jump to watch.
And if you missed my video interview with Dave Franco, watch it here.
- How has his life changed over the past year
- How much fun did they have making this movie
- Did he learn anything new about magic from making the movie
- What was it like working with Louis Leterrier and his always moving camera
- Has he talked to Joss Whedon about The Avengers 2
By Steve ‘Frosty’ Weintraub
Related Posts via Categories
- Karl Urban Talks STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS, Reprising His Role, Working on the Practical Sets, IMAX 3D, Plus DREDD and ALMOST HUMAN
- Producers Deborah Snyder, David S. Goyer, and Charles Roven Talk Retelling the Origin Story, Choosing the Villain, and More on the Set of MAN OF STEEL
- Groovy New Set Photos from 1970s Setting of X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Starring James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, and Peter Dinklage
- Neal Edelstein Talks HAUNTING MELISSA, How the App Works, Merging Cinema with New Tech, Creating a New Platform for Horror, and More
- Chris O’Dowd & Aziz Ansari Talk EPIC, Improvising, THOR: THE DARK WORLD, Ansari’s Scripts, ICE AGE 4: CONTINENTAL DRIFT and Michele Bachmann
- James Badge Dale Talks IRON MAN 3, His Audition Process, the Character’s Physicality, WORLD WAR Z, THE LONE RANGER, and More
- Tyler Posey Talks Surprising Storylines, New Love Interests, Getting Instant Feedback on Social Media, and More on the Set of TEEN WOLF Season 3
- Director Todd Phillips Talks THE HANGOVER PART III, the Evolution of the Series, Deleted Scenes, and More; Reveals Plans for Ultimate HANGOVER Box Set
- Katie Aselton and Lake Bell Talk BLACK ROCK, the Challenging Shoot, and Bell Directing Her First Feature IN A WORLD…
- Ray Stevenson Talks Season 7 of DEXTER, How He Got Involved, Playing the Villain, Working on a Secretive Show, Plus THOR: THE DARK WORLD & DIVERGENT