Jesse Eisenberg Talks NOW YOU SEE ME, Working with Louis Leterrier, Richard Ayoade’s THE DOUBLE, and More
With director Louis Leterrier’s (The Incredible Hulk) magician-centered thriller Now You See Me opening May 31st, I recently went to New Orleans to interview the cast. For those unfamiliar with the story, it follows an FBI squad on the heels of a team of bank-robbing magicians who share their profits with the audience. The pic boasts an impressive ensemble cast that includes Jesse Eisenberg, Isla Fisher, Woody Harrelson, Dave Franco, Mark Ruffalo, Michael Caine, Melanie Laurent, and Morgan Freeman. For more on the film, watch six clips and check out all of our previous coverage.
During my interview with Eisenberg, he talked about how much fun he had making Now You See Me, what he learned about magic, New Orleans, what it was like working for Leterrier and his always moving camera, and more. In addition, he also talked about director Richard Ayoade‘s next movie The Double. Hit the jump to watch.
And if you missed my video interviews with Dave Franco, Isla Fisher or Mark Ruffalo, click the links..
- How is he enjoying New Orleans
- How much fun did they have making this movie
- Can he still do any of the tricks he learned for the movie. Is he any better at doing the tricks now
- What was it like working with Louis Leterrier and his always moving camera
- What was it like making The Double with director Richard Ayoade
- What is he looking to do next